Friday 2 August 2013

One Direction Kiss You Lip Polish

If you saw my earlier post, you will know I just had to have a Kiss You lipstick and I rushed out to get one. I had also wanted a blush but my local store wasnt stocking them so instead I picked up one of these lip polishes.


The packaging is lovely and feels really high quality. The lid is made to look like a record and has one of the boys signatures. I chose Louis again simple because I like the shade and smell. This one is called Louise Loves Vanilla.


Around the edge of the lid the band's name is displayed and the base containing the colour is made from glass.


I'm not sure if the lip polish is meant to be a balm or a gloss - it's quite different to anything I have used before. I was unable to swatch this because it is such a sheer nude colour, but on the lips this is really shiny and natural looking. The vanilla smell is lovely and makes it smell good enough to eat. On the lips it feels very like Vaseline and not sticky like a gloss. I really like this and think I might try one of the neither colours next.

The lip polishes are £2.50 each and exclusive to Superdrug.

6 comments:

  1. So this is the other 1D product you bought! Again, it looks awesome! Looks like it's team Louis all the way !

    Shannon x

    (Fangirls&Foundations)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I couldn't resist, really like this actually! Hah yeah just a coincidence that I like his colours best!
      X

      Delete
  2. I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to buy something from the 1D range, but I like the idea of this balm. It looks perfect to apply before applying lipstick :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah or maybe after lipstick because its so shiny!
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Love the idea of the balm more than it being a 1D product ha x

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah me too!
      Stick 'new' on something and I instantly want it
      X

      Delete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)