Monday 12 August 2013

Glossybox - August 2013

My Glossybox is always taking me by surprise. I got my dispatch email this morning an, a few hours later, the box was on my doorstep. The theme of this months box is high flyers and basically means they have chosen products from different countries, although two of mine are American. I'm really pleased to see they have also started printing the booklet on glossy paper! It looks so much more professional and fits in with the packaging.

Apologies for the lighting of these pictures but I am desperate to show you this box because it is so good!

Emote Make Up Eyelash Curler Approx £20


I have been meaning to buy a new eyelash curler for ages so I am happy to see this in the box. This also comes with 3 extra rubber inserts. The curler is an unusual curved shape and feels great quality. 

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir 1.5ml sample (£63 for 100ml)


I am not me of those bloggers who dislikes perfume samples and so I was happy to see this. I have
been lusting after this perfume for a while so its great to have a sample which I can wear for a few days to see if I still like it! 

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser 30ml sample (£17.50 for 240ml)


This is raved about in the beauty world and I actually just bought a sample of this but haven't tried it yet. This is a daily cleanser which is suitable for sensitive skin and removes make up.

Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Shadow/Liner in Plum £10.50



I can't work out if this is full size as neither the packaging nor the website so the weight of the product. This creamy crayon can be used as a liner or smudge to make an eyeshadow. 

Oceane Makeup Remover Pen (Not yet available in the UK)


I have been looking at purchasing a makeup remover pen so I'm glad to see this in my box. This comes with 3 spare tips.

I am delighted with this box and would happily have bought every item in it!

What did you get in your box?

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting the Philsophie Cleanser for an age now! Hope it lives up to it's expectation :)

    Rosie xo
    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I'm not overwhelmed by this box xx


    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cancelled my Glossybox a few months back now, and I think my favourite would definitely be the curler or the cleanser in this box. It looks a nice box with a nice selection but I don't think it would win me back! :(

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of the Philosophy cleanser. I have heard so many good things about it so I would be happy if I received that in my box :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so have I! Hope it loves up to the hype xx

      Delete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)