Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Favourite From ... Miss Glossybox May 2013

Miss Glossybox May2013
This month saw the launch of the new younger sister of Glossybox, Miss Glossybox. As you will see from my post (link above), I was really happy with this box and thought a lot of the products. My only disappointment was that the surprise element was removed because they published the contents in order to sell the box. Now that I have had this box for some time, I have tried out several of the products. I have no complaints at all and have enjoyed all of the products that I got. The box has also opened my eyes to beautyuk who have some lovely products at great prices. However, there was one clear winner in this box for me. One product that I will be buying the full size of as soon as I can get myself to a supplier!

Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask (Pictured Left):
Apologies for the confusing photo but I stupidly used the mask before I took a photo of it on its own! I love a face mask. I like to run a bath, put a mask on and relax! I also love the soft and smooth feeling of my skin after use. I have used a lot of masks over the years, including a lot of Lush fresh ones and some homemade, but I would go as far as to say that this beats them all!
Firstly, the ingredients. This product is vegan, uses natural products and isn't tested on animals. It is perhaps for these reasons that the mask feels and smells really fresh and not chemically at all. The mask is a lovely green colour and has a strong lime smell. On application this gives your skin that lovely tingly feel that you get from minty products. The feeling lasted throughout the time I wore the mask (10mins) and I really felt like I was getting an expensive spa treatment. When I removed the mask my skin felt super clean and really smooth. I used a little moisturiser to enhance the feeling. I even noticed that the next morning my makeup seemed to glide on because my skin was even.
This sample was 10ml and I didn't need the whole lot to cover my face. The full product is £4.95 for 75ml and personally I think that would give me 10 applications.

I love this!

Have you tired this mask? I'd love to know what you think so drop me a comment and don't forget to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)