Monday 27 May 2013

BH Cosmetics 6 Color Palette Contour and Blush

For anyone who read my recent Wishlist, you will know that I really wanted this palette! I have been watching a lot of you tube tutorials on contouring recently and this palette keeps appearing. I am fairly new to contouring so this palette seemed like a good and affordable place to start! So here are my first impressions.

The first thing to note about this palette is the size! It is a really large palette, similar in size to my IPad mini but longer. I ordered this from Amazon and it came well wrapped in bubble wrap and a box. The palette itself comes in the box shown above which has instructions on how to use the product and also information on other palettes available.
The palette itself is a lot better quality than expected for the price. The packaging is sturdy and, although quite tricky to open, it fastens securely.
Once open the palette contains 6 pans of colour. These pans are similar in size to a compact powder. There are 2 each to be used for highlighting, blush and contouring. When patch tested, the colours are not as dark ad they appear, making it possible for me to use all of these colours on my pale face. The colours have a matte finish which stops your face from becoming too shiny.

I don't know much about BH Cosmetics as a company. They are American and I used Amazon to purchase this palette. At only £11.95 this product is a real bargain. To buy 6 individual pans of colour would cost much for than that and I can see myself using all the colours. This is only a first impressions review but when I have had some real use from this palette, I may consider buying more from their extensive range.


Have you bought this palette? If so, what do you think?

Don't forget to follow :)

9 comments:

  1. What a bargain! I love palettes. :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love palettes and these look awesome :)

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really good. Wearing it today
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Bh cosmetics is my go to place for all types of palettes. I also hear their foundation is lovely for the price. You should definitely check out more of their palettes. My 120 palette(2nd edition) will always be my favorite eye shadow palette.

    New follower here by the way,
    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they were available somewhere other than Amazon - where do you get them?!

      Thanks for the follow :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!


    Also visit my webpage Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl... happy to found your blog.. i am your new follower.... i juts order this palette i hope it will be good enough.. can you visit my blog?

    www.makeupshakeups.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)