Thursday 9 May 2013

My Favourite From .... Glossybox April 2013


With the May Glossybox due to be dispatched any day now, I have been reflecting on the products that I received in my April box. The April box was a fairly good one for me and I was happy with all of the products that I received. I was, however, disappointed at the lack of Essie nail polish and would have also liked the blush and cheek tint.

That being said, since my box arrived, I have used 4 of the 5 products that I received. I have yet to use the body butter but that is only due to the fact that I have several other moisturisers to finish first! Lipcote is something I have used before and I am not a huge fan. I find that it tastes really awful and the texture turns grainy after a few hours. However I have been using it and I do like how vibrant it keep the colour of my lipstick. I don't often use lipliner but have experimented with the Illamasqua one that I received as I appreciate what a well-respected brand it is. The collagen mask in my box was a slight disappointment to me but turned out to be fantastic and left my skin noticeably soft after use.

Now to my favourite:
So Elixer Purple by Yves Rocher:
Prior to this box I had never heard of Yves Rocher although I believe them to be a French company who have a website which supplies to the UK. The sample itself is a great size. The little box contains the cutest little perfume bottle I have ever laid eyes on! The bottle holds 5ml which is a great size for a sample perfume. I have read blogs of some people complaining that the sample didn't have a spray applicator but this wasn't a problem for me as I actually liked the applicator in the lid. This perfume smells amazing! I have worn it everyday since I got my box and I haven't tired of it at all! Glossybox have put on an offer where you can buy the full size at £29 and get a free lotion and shower gel so I may well have to place my order soon!
 
What was your favourite item of the April box?

6 comments:

  1. Love Glossy Box reviews! Great post!

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks huni. Il blog about glossy every month so keep a lookout! Il take a look at your blog now, thanks x

      Delete
  2. Great post! Make sure you sign up with google +. I came my beautymoxie youtube page and I'm following you on friend connect but after June I won't be able to see it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok cool. I'm sort of new to this .. X

      Delete
  3. I loved last months box :)

    http://xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    Paula Piranha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like it but this months was better for me!! Did you get an essie?! Xx

      Delete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)