Sunday 1 September 2013

MUA Trio Eyeshadow - Pink Sorbet

As I have moaned about several times before, the Superdrug in my area is useless. One of its biggest downfalls is that it doesn't stock any of the MUA Pro items, just the £1 range. Whenever I am visiting another town I always pick up some MUA items and this eyeshadow trio was purchased on a recent trip to Glasgow. 


I am a big fan of the MUA eye shadows and particularly like how pigmented they are. I have a few of the singles and 2 palettes but this is my first trio. I have read several reviews of this product and find many bloggers think this isn't as pigmented as the other shadows but I have to disagree.



These colours are gorgeous. There is a dark, medium and light meaning its perfecting for smoking out. I find the pigmentation really great and can't see why people would think otherwise. The shades are shimmery so obviously don't give the colour pay-off of a matte shadow but the colours are strongly visible and long lasting.

Overall I am really happy with the product and will definitely purchase another trio shadow in the future! 
  
 

16 comments:

  1. These colours are lovely and such a bargain too xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed they are really lovely aren't they :)

      Delete
  2. I love the shades! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mua but i've never thw trios before, i need to haha! Great review :)

    sophierosee.com xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first one but I definitely recommend! Xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah they are lovely! And very little fall out for such shimmery shades x

      Delete
  5. it's so pretty

    http://gya-make-up.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the bronze trio from this range and love it, their eyeshadows are basically all incredible - I've only ever been disappointed by a couple of the shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I looked at that one too but when for this because if was different to anything else I have. I love the palettes too x

      Delete
  7. I love this eyeshadow trio! I've actually heard a lot of good things about these x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's good, I had only really heard people say they weren't pigmented enough xx

      Delete
  8. it seems very nice! i have the undressed me too palette and i'm really satisfied! great post!
    kisses
    vicky
    whathappensnowat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love tha palette big time.
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  9. Such lovely colours! I've never tried MUA before but after spotting some of these gorgeous eyeshadow trios on blogs I'm itching to go to Superdrug and buy some haha :) great review xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)