Saturday 28 September 2013

Collection Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream - Cotton Candy - Review




I am not going to be able to hold back while I write this review because I LOVE this product. I can't believe I waited so long to get this and now I am making up for lost time!

I picked this up in a recent Boots buy 1 get 1 half price offer. I can't remember the price exactly but I think it was around £2.50 - an absolute bargain!

I like the packaging of this, usually Collection have fairly basic packaging due to the low prices but this has a cute feel to it with the font and the pattern and is sturdy feeling.

The main thing that attracts me to this lip cream is the gorgeous smell. If you haven't smelt this, go to Boots right now and smell this! It is heavenly. It smells like cakes but not in a sickly way. It is just perfect!

The product applies with a wand but is not a lip gloss. It's unlike any lip product I already have. The texture is not sticky or shiny at all and there is no glossy finish to this lip product. Instead it is a matte colour and almost has a powder finish to it meaning it doesn't transfer to food or teeth and is fairly long lasting. It applies really well and has a lovely feeling on the lips! This particular shade is a lovely dark rose colour and suits my skintone perfectly. 

I am somewhat obsessed with this product and will definitely pick up the other colours soon! Let me know if you share my love for this! 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favourite lip products! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    Check out my giveaway - win a MAC lipstick of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this the other day! I have a dupe to this exact product & colour! Its from W7. I bought it for 99p. Smells like butterscotch! A beaut! <3

    www.superwomanchick.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)