Tuesday 9 July 2013

Ted Baker London Body Scrub - Review

As you know by now; I am a keen tanner. It is second nature now that between tans I use a whole body scrub to keep my tan even and avoid looking like an orange snake! Recently I took this scrub out of a Christmas gift set that I have been working my way through and decided to give it a go!


The packaging is as gorgeous as usual from Ted Baker: a lovely pink pot with a butterfly pattern and a gold lid. The first thing I noticed is that this doesn't have the 'Ted Baker' smell, instead it has a gorgeous, light and subtle flowery smell.


The consistency of this scrub is like nothing I have ever felt before! I was literally baffled when I first used it. It's very thick and firm, similar to butter. Rather than scoop some out you almost have to scrape some off the surface.


A few months ago my boyfriend said to me that shower gel should be sticky so that it sticks to your skin rather than sliding off under the water. This product does that! You really have to work this into the skin because the firm texture makes it stick to you in clumps. The scrub in this is nice, like a sugar scrub, and not too harsh. I have used this 3 times now and barely made a dent in it. With 300ml of the stuff I think I will be using this for a while! 

Have you tried this? What did you think of the texture?!

4 comments:

  1. I love the scent of this range :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there are some really nice things in the range and I got a huge set of it x

      Delete
  2. Looks fab! Love a good body scrub :) http://chelseagirlposts.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)