Wednesday 3 July 2013

My Favourite From .... Glossybox June 2013

I'm trying to be organised with my favourite post this month because Glossybox caught me out last month with early delivery! My June box was another cracker and I liked everything in it. I enjoyed using the Nuxe oil on a warm day as it gave a lovely summery glow to my arms and chest. However there is a clear winner in my eyes and a product that I have used everyday since receiving it.


Figs and Rouge Lip Balm in Cherry Blossom.

I love everything about this lip balm, starting with the gorgeous packaging. The tube is lovely, really vintage looking and high quality. The lip balm has a beautiful tint to it, leaving a glow on the lips but nothing overpowering. The scent is very subtle but fruity and summery and the balm leaves my lips lovely and soft. A fantastic product that I will definitely buy again in the future!

Did you get this in your box?

4 comments:

  1. Wow this looks so nice, and the packaging is adorable!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm delighted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Visit the link to find out what you have to do.

    www.xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    Love
    Paula Piranha
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)