Monday 1 July 2013

June Empties


It's almost worrying how many products I have used up this month! Some of these were only started this month and are already in the empties basket!


Clean On Me Shower Gel by Soap&Glory - This 500ml bottle took me 5 months of daily use to finish up! I love this. It lathers up so well and smell lovely. At £10 it's not a cheap shower gel but lasts ages so I would definitely buy again.

Original Source Lemon and Tea Tree Shower Gel - I love the smells of these and buy them often but my boyfriend was using this one and he wasn't a fan.

Ted Baker Bath Foam - I got a huge Ted Baker gift set for Christmas and I am still working my way through it. This bubble bath smells lovely and gave loads of bubbles. I don't tend to buy many bath products but I would happily use this again of I got it as a gift.

Beauticology Chocolate Shower Creme - I also got this as a gift and enjoyed using this but I prefer a fresher smelling shower gel. I wouldn't buy this but I would use it again if I got it as a gift.



Morrisons Hairspray - This is cheap and it does the job. I will buy again for sure.

Alberto Balsam Raspberry Shampoo - Now, this shampoo might seem like an odd choice but there is a story behind it. For years I was plagued with terrible dandruff. I used every shampoo going and even had steroid treatment from the doctors but nothing worked. One night I stayed at my boyfriends house and had to use his shampoo, Alberto Balsam. My scalp was dandruff clear. I have now been using it for 3 years and never had a problem since! Plus it's £1! I have already repurchased! 


Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter - I got this in a Glossybox and really enjoyed using it. It smells lovely and goes on really well. I would buy it again but at the moment I have plenty of products similar! 

Nivea Double Effect - I like the smell of this but I'm not fussy when it comes to deodorant, I just buy what's on offer. I would buy it again.

Shea Butter + Coconut Body Lotion - I got this in a gift set and enjoyed using it. Lovely smell and leaves skin smooth. I would buy this again, especially as I think it is a Tesco brand and cheap to buy.

Lauren's Way Glam Tan - I don't need to tell you what I think about this because you already know. I have already repurchased and have been using my next bottle!


Beauty Boutique 3 in 1 Facial Wipes - My usual wipes weren't available so I picked up these at 2 for £1. They aren't as good and I find I need to use 2 at a time. I will try to avoid them in the future.

Salcura Skin Repair Moisturiser Samples - This cream is weird, very thick and doesn't smell great, but it's very nourishing on damaged skin. I don't think I will be buying the full size as I don't often suffer from problem skin.

Mudd Sea Mask - I reviewed this here and I enjoyed using it but I've used better masks. 

Selection of Clarins Samples - I wrote a full review of these here. I am considering buying the Cleansing Water full size but I wouldn't buy the others. 

 




Dream Matte Mousse Sample - I used this as a tinted moisturiser one day, these just don't have good enough coverage for me. I have bought full sized before but I won't again.

Mascara - The writing has worn off this and I have no idea where I got it. I know it was cheap though - £1 maybe. I always use cheap mascaras with my brand ones and this was as good as any.

Collection Work the Colour Solo Eyeshadow in Rosy Gold - This colour was gorgeous. I love these eyeshadows and they are a great price. This is a very similar colour to one that is in the MUA Undress Me Too Palette so for now I don't need to repurchase.

Yves Rocher So Elixer Purple - This 5ml perfume sample was from a Glossybox and lasted me a whole month of daily use! It's a gorgeous smell and I am considering purchasing full size.


What products did you finish this month?

:)





7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing hun! I want try the Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter. Do you know how much it cost? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The small size, 50ml is £2.49 in boots xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! You've gotten through so many things! I want to try some things by Soap and Glory, but every time I go to the store the shelves are half empty! People here love the stuff!

    Fab post! Can't wait to see your next empties! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it pricey but my boyfriend got me the Christmas gift set so I'm still working my way through that!! X

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness you have so many empties haha! But I love going through an entire sample, or product...it's such an accomplishment to finish something!

    I really want to try that Soap & Glory shower gel...especially since you said it lasted you so long! I've been hearing a lot about that brand lately and am excited to try it!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I ended up with a ridiculous amount this month!!! I much prefer trying to finish something before I start a new one! Less waste.

      It's amazing, foams up so well and lasts so long! I use 3 to 4 pumps which feels like loads and I still got 5 months use!

      Xx

      Delete
  4. I agree, some cheap mascaras work better than high end ones! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)