Saturday 5 October 2013

September Empties


Another empties post from me. I like reading these but they take so long to write that I can't decide whether to keep doing them or not. Comments below would be helpful! 


Phil Smith Be Gorgeous Moisture Rich Conditioner*
I wrote a whole review of this and I really do love it. My only complaint is that the shampoo is lasting much longer than the conditioner so now I have had to mix and match with another one!
Repurchase? Yes

Soap&Glory Hand Food
Love this. I use this often and have had several bottle. I am slightly starting to go off the smell but still love it anyway!
Repurchase? Yes

Marks & Spencer Body Lotion
I got this as a gift and enjoyed using it but it was nothing special and the flowery scent is a little overwhelming.
Repurchase? No

Imperial Leather Skin Kind Bath Milk
This is a lovely smelling bubble bath and gives loads of bubbles and leaves the skin feeli really smooth.
Repurchase? Yes

Faith in Nature a Shower Gel*
I did a whole review of this and I am absolutely in love with it. This is the lavender one and smells gorgeous but not too overwhelming. This lathers up really well and that's something I look for in a shower gel.
Repurchase? Yes

Tango Shower Gel
My boyfriend bought this but neither of us liked it. It's very runny and slides off the skin. It doesn't lather up too well and I personally hate the smell.
Repurchase? No


Simple Lip Balm
I wrote a whole post on this after recieving it for free as a Simple VIP. I really enjoyed this but it didn't last me long at all!
Repurchase? Yes

Estée Lauder Double Wear 
I really like this foundation but found a few problems with it and couldn't justify shelling out the cash for it when I haven't tried many other foundations. I will possibly buy this again in the future but right now I'm trying other things.
Repurchase? Maybe

Asda Young Skin Matt Finish Moisturiser
You really can't go wring with this as it costs under a pound! I really like this and use it under my foundation
Repurchase? Yes

Soap&Glory Peaches and Clean
I got this in a gift set and found it to be a lovely cleanser. I like the scent and I like the feel on my skin. This lasted a long time but when it came to the last small amount in the bottle, I couldn't get it out at all! I like this but it's a bit pricey for a basic cleanser.
Repurchase? Maybe

Boots Teatree & Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion
I wrote a whole review of this product when I first got it and I wasn't totally sold. As a cleansing lotion I don't like this because it stings around the eye area but I started to enjoy it as a toner because it leaves a lovely fresh feel.
Repurchase? Maybe

Morrisons Facial Wipes
I only realise wipes now to wipe my hands and tools when doing my makeup and these do the job.
Repurchase? Yes


Marks&Spencer Nail Polish Remover Pads
I got these as a gift and don't often wear nail polish so have taken a whole to get through them. These are really great. Rather than being a thin pad they are a thick cloth and you can easily remove all the polish with just one pad.
Repurchase? Yes

Elegant Touch Nail Polish Remover
I used this to soak off Shellac and it does the job.
Repurchase? Yes

Samples of Dolce&Gabbana, Beyoncé Midnight Heat and Viva La Juicy
I love all of these and will consider buying them! 

 
 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Nice post! I really gotta give hand food another try. I didn't like it the first time around. But everyone talks about it!!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell begins to bug me but I do like the product x

      Delete
  2. I love reading Empties posts, too!
    I saw the Tango shower gel in Poundland (I think) and thought it smelled weird, it would literally be like washing with Tango!?
    The Asda Moisturiser sounds really good, have you done a full review?
    I find the easiest way to write Empties posts is to keep a draft running through the month and write about each product as I finish it, then just add in photos at the end of the month :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Asda review is here http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/asda-young-skin-review.html

      Delete
    2. Good idea to keep draft running. Might try that next month :) xx

      Delete
  3. I always love to see an empties post! I love how you separated it into categories! xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks. Makes it easier to manage! X

      Delete
  4. I love empties posts I always seem to finish my shampoo before my conditioner too.
    Karen x
    http://www.silvermachine78.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)