Saturday 7 December 2013

Boots Advent - Days 1-7

Advent has finally begun and I am seriously enjoying my Boots Advent Calendar. I have a well timed  birthday and was able to get this as a gift from my boyfriend meaning that I didn't have to shell out the £30 that this cost. So far I am really enjoying my daily beauty treat.

Day 1 - Soap&Glory Clean Girls


I love Soap&Glory and their body washes are always excellent. This one smells lovely and I was especially impressed at the size. Obviously this is sample size but contains a really decent 75ml of product. 

Day 2 - Balmi


I have always wanted to try one of these lip balms so I was delighted to see this behind door 2! I got the coconut one which smells lovely however I did see that different varieties were also available in the calendar. This is full size. 

Day 3 - Mavala Nail Polish


I haven't heard of this brand before but, then again, I rarely use nail polish. This is one of their minis but still a great sized sample. The colour is called London, a bright red and everyone got the same shade as far as I know! 

Day 4 - Nina Ricci, Nina


A very small sample size here but I do love Nina and I haven't had it in a while so it will be nice to use it again for a few days. 

Day 5 - Rimmel Stay Matte


I had a little laugh when I saw this because I have been raving about this foundation recently! I love it and I'm fully converted! My sample is in ivory and I use a darker shade but I will use this to brighten my eyes. I am not sure if other shades were available or not. 

Day 6 - Vichy Serum 


I got 3 of these in last months Glossybox and have heard amazing things about it. I haven't got around to using them yet but having 4 will mean I can get a decent use of it and see if it works for my skin. 

Day 7 - Pacco Rabanne Black XS


Another tiny sample here and a perfume that I have had many times before but it's lovely so I will definitely get use out of it!

What do you think of the Boots calendar so far? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I think this is amazing! Ive heard alot about the Boots Advent Calender & it looks so good. :)


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it and it was the cheapest of the beauty calendars!! X

      Delete
  2. i have this calendar and i am so happy with it so far:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hun!
    Thought I'd check you out as we were having a natter on Twitter. Love your blog! I've added you on bloglovin and when it stops being silly i'll add you on G+ too! I love that you are posting what you got in your boots advent calender. I've been doing posts daily. I'm very interested to see what you thought of door number 8's item.. haha... Anyway, Just wanted to send you some comment loving,Hope you will come check out my site and add me too! :)

    Lucie // Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comment. Door 8 wasn't my favourite haha!!! Xx

      Delete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)