Tuesday 5 November 2013

Current Favourites #2


Lynx Attract For Her
I knew there was a girls Lynx but I was never really tempted to try it because I just think of it as a mans thing! When I saw this on offer I decided to give it a go and I'm really glad I did. I love the smell of this, it's much nicer than any Impulse and really handy for freshening up at work. 

Real Techniques Accent Brush
Last month was my birthday and I got the eye brush set from my mum and dad. I have wanted this for a while and I am really enjoying using it. My favourite brush from the set is this accent brush. I have never seen a brush so small and it's perfect for detail. 


Sleek Face Contour Kit
My local Superdrug doesn't stock Sleek and the nearest one that does is 100 miles away. I never tend to order makeup online as I like to see something before I buy it and so I had never got my hands on the much talked about contour kit. My little sister lives in Glasgow and kindly got this for my birthday. I really like it and use both the bronzer and the highlight almost every day. 

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush
Back in March, before I subscribed, this lip blush was in Glossybox. My big sister had an issue with her Glossybox and to say sorry they sent her the March box. She didn't want this lip product and so gave it to me. I am obsessed with it! The colour is gorgeous, really vibrant and fun! The blush is so moisturising and lasts ages! A total winner. 


Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex
This is very similar to the mascara in the orange tube which I always mention as a favourite of mine. It's great for volume and works really well for me if I apply a coat of a lengthening mascara first. 


Do you enjoy using any of these products? 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. That Lynx for girls is really interesting! I've not come across that before :)

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weirdly it's always next to the men's lynx!! X

      Delete
  2. I never realised they done lynx for girls either :O will have to try this the packaging looks so nice <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleek contour kit has been on my 'to purchase' list for ages! I'm not a fan of Jelly Pong Pong though xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not keen on heir mascara but this is amazing!! X

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Sunshine award! If you would like to do it the questions/rules and general info is on this post : http://alovesvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get on with the Rimmel mascara in the orange tube but I absolutely adore the Flex version in the green tube!
    New follower :)
    Katrina
    Mountainbeauty2013

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried the lynx before, and haven't seen any reviews on it either, sounds intriguing!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have made a mistake putting it in shops next to the men's ones .... Girls are missing it!!!

      Delete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)