Friday 5 September 2014

10 Minute Makeup by Boris Entrup

A very quick post today and one I have been meaning to write for a long time! I actually picked up this book when it came out but just kept forgetting to post about it!

10 Minute Makeup is published by DK and retails at around £9.99. The books features 50 makeup looks and is full of high quality pictures, step by step guides and plenty of tips.

I haven't actually recreated any whole looks from the book but I love to look through it for ideas and it is also great for reference. It is so easy to use and each little step has a photo which makes everything so clear. This book would be fantastic for beginners as the start of the book has a section about building a kit and all the basics required for makeup application.
Makeup books are not actually something I am interested in and this is the first one I have had but I enjoy looking through it and have found some useful tips.
What is your favourite makeup application book?

 

3 comments:

  1. Үou hɑvе made some decent points there. I looked on the internet to learn more aboսt the issue and found most indivіɗսals will go along
    with your views on thiѕ site.

    Have a loߋk at my website ... diabetes type 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely! I'd be so tempted to go over the top there but you kept it so understated and natural looking.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)