Thursday 27 March 2014

March 2014 Love Me Beauty Box - Menu 2


Love Me Beauty Box
I used to subscribe to Glossybox and I really enjoyed it. There are a lot of complaints about the service with people being unhappy with the products but I never minded too much and was usually happy. I cancelled the service because I had to save my pennies for other things. Recently I decided I could afford to start again but chose a different beauty box to keep things interesting.

Love Me Beauty Box March 2014
Love Me Beauty is a different service because there is choice involved. Each month the boutique opens and you are able to choose from 3 menus of products. What attracted me to this box was that the samples often seem to be great sizes and there are loads of full sized items too! My first box has arrived and I am really impressed.

Murad sample from Love Me Beauty Box
Murad Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator - 10ml sample
I have had Murad samples before of 3 and 5ml so this is a decent size to recieve. The full size of this is 50ml and retails for a staggering £49.50 so this sample is around £10 worth of product! This is meant to plump skin and make it look younger and wrinkle-free. I can't say I have any fine lines as yet but I might see how it is for my pores.

Deep Steep Moisture Stick from Love Me Beauty Box
Deep Steep Moisture Stick - full size worth £3.60
I love the idea of this product and I can't wait to try this. This dispenses like a lip balm and can be used on lips, hands, heels, elbows or any other dry patches. The packaging means this is great for having in a handbag or taking travelling. I will see how I get on with this but could definitely see myself repurchasing if it does a good job.

BlanX from Love Me Beauty Box
BlanX White Shock Toothpaste - 15ml sample
I have actually heard a lot of good things about this toothpaste but have never wanted to part with the £7.50 for the full 50ml tube. I have seen this before sold with a UV light to help activate it. The idea is that this works with light and so the more you smile, the whiter your teeth get! I look forward to trying it.

Bath Salts from Love Me Beauty Box
Quintessentially English Bath Salts - 50g sample
I love bath salts so I will definitely enjoy using these. This one is Summer Solstace and has little pieces of orange peel in with the salts. Full size of this is 100g and is £4.25. Looking at the sample I would say that 50g is one bath and so this is quite an expensive product and not one I would usually buy unless it's fantastic.

Love Me Beauty Box
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Gracie False Lashes - full size worth £6
The Vintage Cosmetic Company seem to be in all the beauty boxes at the moment! I have used a few of their products and they have been great quality so I am happy to see more. I don't wear lashes often but these are nice to have for a night out.

Love Me Beauty Box
Nip+Fab Post Workout Fix - full size worth £9.95
This is the product that caught my eye and got me to choose this particular menu. I love Nip+Fab products so I'm always happy to have another. Recently I have had quite sore and tired muscles and have been trying soaks and bubble baths but haven't used any gel products like this one. The idea is that you roll it over sore muscles or after a workout and it soothes any pain. I can't wait to try this one out.

All in all a fantastic box. This box had 3 full size products and 3 decent sized samples. What Glossybox does benefit from is lovely packaging and makeup products thrown in with the skincare. The packaging doesn't bother me as I now have so many of those boxes that I don't know what to do with them but I do hope to see some makeup from Love Me Beauty next month.

Which beauty box is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)